Saturday, January 21, 2006

My own domain ... eeeeehoooooooo!

Jan 21 , 2006.
Woke up from bed with a freshness of mind and body like I haven't felt long before. Thats good. What did I do different. Ooh! Last night the music and booze at Citron was intoxciating. Citron Rocks!!! Every time we go to Citron we feel a fresh vibe in the air, the music , the HOT chicks,their moves , drinks , bartender, the tango ,and the BRUBS.... Driving back to home, we had a DDLJ fest.

Within first one hour I searched for my domain,researched for best website to buy from, bought it, and even my own domain was up and running "www.puspendu.com". Pretty impressed by the spontaneity of domain.yahoo.com. Its cheap too..
Wow I have an address in the internet. Feels good!

Hope I will be frequent in expressing myself now..

No comments: